Mood Board

MOOD BOARD 


In this post I will be writing about my digital mood board that reflect onto my groups idea for our opening sequence. 




ABOUT:

- The genre of my opening sequence is a mixture of sci-fi and horror. I have reflected this by the dark colours/locations to create tension.





- The location and setting will be in the forest around the school as there are many to choose from.




- Another location at the beginning of the sequence will be in a dark room where the girls will be tied up, whilst a spotlight hits them.




- I added a look onto the character who plays the owner of this game. It is the photo of the older man holding up a glass of liquor which is just showing how he is superior to others.




- I find my narrative and characters have expressed my idea as I show how confident the owner of the game looks.

- The girls who are beaten, chained up, crying out of frightens and one who is running in the woods.




- Lastly, I added the character whom is going to be choosing and I chose this comic because it clearly shows that the man is supposed to be scared and hesitant.

















Comments