My Developed Idea

My Developed Idea

In this post I will be writing about one of my 3 ideas I and my class liked best and develop it, so it makes more sense from my feedback. 




ABOUT:

- The idea I chose between my 3 ideas was the first one which was about the group of friends who go for holiday in a cabin in the woods. That is when things start going wrong and people start disappearing.. 

- My feedback towards this idea was mostly from my teacher Mike's feedback because he made sense in the way that it wouldn't be exciting enough to show a cabin and titles, therefore, I found it interesting to make it where you show different part of the cabin and the woods, then straight at the end, a woman storms out of the main door and starts running for her life and that would be how the opening sequence would end. Which I find much more interesting than the previous scene I thought of. 


Comments