Idea 2

Opening Sequence Idea 2 

In this post I will be writing about my second idea for my opening title sequence.

My second idea is an action film. All of my ideas will revolve around trying not to use too much dialogue, and to only use sceneries, characters, and some soundtrack throughout. 




This is the one of the types of sceneries I would like to include into the title sequence to show the darkness and to show the watchers that this girl is trapped and there is no place to go. 



Story Line:


A father's daughter is kidnapped and put into slave trade to be sold to random men. The father's instinct is to track down his daughter somehow and make them pay for what they will do. The daughter is actually the person who eventually escapes the dark rooms she had been put in. She goes back to her father, however, she still feels bad for all of the young girls who had also been kidnapped, therefore, she goes back with her father and police to save the trafficked girls and put these horrible men in jail for life. 





These are the types of effects and usage of sceneries I would like to include in my title sequence, however, doing it in places in around the school or even in the school as well. 

















Comments