Idea 1

Opening Sequence Idea 1 

In this post I will be writing about my first idea for my opening title sequence.

My first idea is a horror film. In my title sequence I won't include a lot of dialogue because I want the watchers to be interested into seeing the rest of the film.  





This is the type of scenery I would like to create somehow in the woods in England as we live in the middle of no where, therefore, it can't be far. 




Story Line:


A group of friends go on a trip where they want to be away from the city so they rent a house in the woods. They get there and everything is all good and fun until unusual things start happening to each person. Day after day one person goes missing from the house and they rest are starting to know something is up. They try to leave, however, their transport is gone and there is no way home for them now. 





I like this opening credit sequence from 'Insidious' because it includes the scary soundtrack, unusual settings. However, in my opening sequence I will include some people in it but trying not to use dialogue, only the a few of the main characters. 









Comments