Idea 3

Opening Sequence Idea 3 

In this post I will be writing about my third idea for my opening title sequence.

My third idea is a thriller film. I will only use a soundtrack (diegetic/contrapuntal) but not trying to use any dialogue because it will just make the opening cheesy, as it is the first project we will be doing. 



StoryLine:

A mafia/killer is a family's neighbour, however, they never knew what he actually did. All they thought of him was that he was quiet but always kind towards them. Somehow one of the eldest son is rebellious and decided it was smart to break in to the neighbours house with his friends because they knew he was loaded with money. The problem was that they actually do not know what they are up against. 




I like the plot of this opening sequence because of the usage of making it seem like he is speaking to his friends, however, shortly after the camera is switched and they are tied up about to be killed. Which I think shows how mental the killer actually is. 
























Comments