Research Into Adding Graphic Designs On Videos

Research Into Adding Graphic Designs On Videos

In this post I will be researching into how I can add graphic designs onto videos as this is one of the elements me and my group want to use in our music video.




I am researching into this to find out if this type of effect can be accomplished in the editing process of our music video. After researching, I will know if this is too complicated and if it is we don't necessarily have to use it in our music video because it won't change the concept in any way. 


For us to be able to carry this out we will need the application 'Adobe After Effects' so we can create professional scribble effects that will suit our video. 





Videos Demonstrating How This Can Be Achieved:










Below Are Examples Of What Type Of Effect We Want To Create:




Comments