Idea 1 - Developing Ideas For Digipaks And Homepages

Idea 1 - Developing Ideas For Digipaks And Homepages For Video Ideas

In this post I will be demonstrating mood boards and ideas I want to include in my first idea.




ALBUM ARTWORK:





For the album artwork I would like to create a back and front cover of the artist. Although, after taking the portraits of the artist in black and white I will edit the photos on photoshop by adding on fine art with the primary colours that will be used in the music video, website and album which represents the artist itself. Two of those colours will be yellow and pink which you can see in my mood board above. For the font of the cover I want to have it in all capitals but not absolutely perfect, yet more cartoon like so it isn't taken very seriously as the effect I want to have is positivity. 



WEBSITE HOMEPAGE:





For the website homepage of the artist I will use a brightly coloured vibrant background followed by a black and white photo of the artist as well, this will connect the music video and album to the website in a sleek manner. I don't want too much writing on the websites only in specific sections needed. Rather than writing I will just use more icons and photos. For the font I will also use all capitals, however, the only thing I'd keep different is the type of font because on the album cover i will have cartoon like font and for the website I want a more simple sleek typewriter font. I want to do this because I feel that for a website it makes it look more professional and easy to read for the audience. 






















Comments