My Production Group

My Music Campaign Group

In this post I will be introducing my new production group for our music campaign.





The People In My Group:

Greta
Arwen
Mia
Kat


We created a whatsapp and snapchat group so we can all communicate with each other when we aren't at school or together:








We also created a google docs document that is shared between all of us for whenever we need to write up something as a group:







Information We May Need To Contact Each Other:

Greta - greta.lundgren@hurtwood.net
Arwen - arwenmrn@gmail.com
Mia - miawindlemrn@gmail.com
Kat - katnashields@gmail.com



Me and Mia have the same free periods, therefore, we can work on the idea during that period of school. As well as this, me and Arwen are in the same house so even when we are at home we can work on the idea together. 



Comments