Idea 3 - Developing Ideas For Digipaks And Homepages

Idea 3 - Developing Ideas For Digipaks And Homepages For Video Ideas

In this post I will be demonstrating mood boards and ideas I want to include in my final idea.



ALBUM ARTWORK:








For the album artwork I would like to create a front cover of only the artist and the back will be a plain colour that matches the ones from the front cover. After taking a photoshoot of the artist I will then edit the chosen photo on photoshop. This is because the album is representing the artist itself which mainly gains the audience. For the font of the album I want to use a more abstract effect to rough it out and make it different. I will also add a thick frame of red around the front cover to make it stand out. 



WEBSITE HOMEPAGE:










For the website homepage I will use a photo portrait of the artist and combine it with a coloured background that suits the main photo (pastel pink or purple). For the font of the name of the artist I will use the same as in the album cover so that they all fit in well together. For the rest of the font of the website I will use a sleek one that is easy to ready and clear. 



Comments