Digipak Process 4 - Finalising Draft Product

Digipak Process 4 - Finalising Draft Product

In this post I will be writing about what I did to finalise the rough draft digipak.





Below is the rough draft digipak so far:



Feedback:

I demonstrated the final draft digipak I created to my teacher and peers to see what they thought of it and if I should change anything to make it the final digipak. The feedback I got was to change the yellow colour to another as at the moment it looks like a mcdonalds advertisement. Also personally I realised that the yellow didn't suit because I found that if you add a more subtle colour the viewers attention will be focused on the artist and not on the design. Another part I would have to change is making sure the panels link in together where they are supposed to be so that when it is made into a real album it will be correct.

I will be showing this draft digipak to our focus group in order to see their views into what they think of it as well because they are initially the audience that we want to sell to. 

Comments