Digipak Process 1 - Photoshoot

Digipak Process 1 - Photoshoot

In this post I will be speaking about what I worked on by creating the photoshoot.





Me and Arwen planned to do a photoshoot of Martyna for both the digipak and website. This meant that we booked a time in the photo studio and also made sure when Martyna was free. Once we did this, I then chose two outfits that she could wear for the photos in order to differentiate the digipak to the website yet still having a similar look. 


I was the photographer and Arwen helped me out with the lighting and behind the scenes shots. This shoot was successful because it allowed us to get all of the footage we need for the digipak, website and all social media platforms. 


We did this photoshoot in order to have as much footage as we can for both the digipak and website. I took enough photos of the artist in different outfits and background so that we have a differentiation when it comes to choosing what we will use for the digipak and website. 


Below is a timelapse from the whole shoot:



Comments