Draft Digipak Group Feedback

Draft Digipak Group Feedback 

In this post I will be writing about what feedback I received for my sketch and design of the digipak. I will also write about how I will improve it.





I demonstrated my design of the digipak to my group and got feedback on what to improve for it. In general they thought the four panels linked in well together because of the use of colours and aesthetics. What they said I should change is to only include the hand instead adding the green on top of it because it looks random. Also when we take the actual photoshoot of our artist we will not only take the pose that is on my design but we will take several different positions to see which will suit best for the cover. My group also suggested that we should take photos of her arm, lips or close up of her eyes so that we have footage if we want to use it for the final digipak. 



Comments